The North Central Accountable Community of Health (NCACH) is requesting proposals for presentations for the 2019 Annual Summit, hosted April 12, 2019 in Moses Lake, WA. The conference is an opportunity for leaders, healthcare providers, healthcare consumers, community-based organizations, staff, board members, stakeholders and policy makers to network, learn and share with
their peers. The focus of the conference is on reducing barriers to health and wellness so everyone has an opportunity to be as healthy as possible.
Topics of interest include:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Working with marginalized populations, especially low-income populations
- Promoting community-clinical linkages to improve health and wellness
- Addressing the social determinants of health (e.g. housing, transportation, nutrition, personal behaviors, etc.)
- Healthcare system transformation
- Community-based organizations and programs that improve health and wellness
- Trauma-informed care
- Multi-sector collaboration
- Opioid crisis
- Resilient communities
- Delivering healthcare and services in rural communities
Submissions are due January 18, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.