The first webinar in the 2019 Healthier Washington Quarterly Webinar series will explore the future of Healthier Washington, as the
The first webinar in the 2019 Healthier Washington Quarterly Webinar series will explore the future of Healthier Washington, as the initiative moves into a new phase.
Healthier Washington’s State Innovation Model (SIM) grant ends in just two weeks, on January 31. This four-year, federal grant sparked the creation of the multi-sector, multi-agency Healthier Washington initiative. It kicked off the state-led portion of health systems transformation, and built a new foundation for health system change.
Healthier Washington remains focused on:
- Care that supports the whole person.
- A payment system that rewards value rather than volume, and supports providers to succeed.
- A collaborative, regional, and community-based approach.
A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
- Sue Birch, Director, Washington State Health Care Authority
- Bonnie Wennerstrom, SIM Project Director and Healthier Washington Connector, HCA
- Maria Courogen, Special Assistant, Systems Transformation, Department of Health
- Kennedy Soileau, Deputy Director, Communications, HCA
Date: Thursday, February 14
Time: Noon to 1 p.m.
Register for this webinar
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm