For immediate release:
May 24, 2018 — East Wenatchee, WA
North Central Accountable Community of Health now seeking a highly motivated leader to join our team as the Whole Person Care Collaborative Manager. The Whole Person Care Collaborative Manager will manage the overall planning, coordinating, and execution of the Whole Person Care Collaborative.
The Whole Person Care Collaborative focuses on bi-directional care and chronic disease prevention and control, as well as addressing the primary care and behavioral health provider portion all NCACH selected projects. The WPCC includes three components:
- A Workgroup that advises, plans and monitors the activities of the WPCC.
- A Learning Community of outpatient primary care and behavioral providers that implements clinical health improvement efforts.
- A broad and inclusive network that connects all of the organizations and individuals who share a a commitment to whole person care.
The WPCC Manager will have the following knowledge, skills, abilities, and qualifications:
- Solid record of accomplishing challenging goals in highly professional work environment(s).
- Proven ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and at different professional levels to accomplish mutual goals.
- Track record of facilitating, collaborating, and contributing to the success of interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, given need to promptly follow through on variety of tasks and logistics in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful experience with grants and/or contracts, including budgeting, monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, meet deadlines, manage multiple responsibilities, and prioritize tasks.
- Strong analytic, research, critical thinking, writing, and presentation skills.
- Comfortable and articulate when speaking in public.
- Familiarity with the expanded learning collaborative models such as the BreakThrough Series model, Learning and Action Networks, Springs, Affinity Groups.
- Master’s degree in public policy, health, nonprofit management, or related field, or Bachelor’s degree in public policy, health, nonprofit management, or related field and six years of related experience.
- Supervisory experience in health care and experience with clinical quality improvement preferred.
Please submit application and resume to:
North Central Accountable Community of Health
200 Valley Mall Parkway
East Wenatchee, WA 98802