For immediate release — November 27, 2018
The North Central Accountable Community of Health (NCACH) is hiring a Whole Person Care Collaborative Practice Facilitator to support each stage of practice transformation in a clinical setting from design to implementation to spread of best practices. They work with clinical teams comprised of leadership, clinicians and frontline staff. They facilitate redesign efforts, provide education on key aspects of a Patient-Centered Medical Home, support development and alignment of aims and clinical process and quality outcome measures. Practice Facilitators wear many hats – motivator, educator, consultant, coach – so they must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be open-minded, agile and flexible in their approach with each organization.
Under the direction of the Executive Director and Whole Person Care Program Manager, the Practice Facilitator will:
- Provide on-site and remote facilitation support to a subset of enrolled organizations participating in the Whole Person Care Collaborative (WPCC) as part of the NCACH
- Provide on-site and remote technical assistance and coaching to assigned organizations supporting the implementation of their individual Change Plans
- Teach and engage clinical teams/staff in quality improvement methodology – specifically the Model for Improvement and PDSA cycles
- Review and discuss continuous quality improvement data with clinical teams Facilitate periodic completion of Patient-centered Medical Home Assessment (PCMH-A) or the Maine Health Access Foundation tool (MeHAF)
- Support sites in identifying, capturing and reporting data specific to their defined Change Plans
- Facilitate meetings and trainings on content such as workflow redesign, EHR optimization, practice level assessments, data analysis and reporting, and other content as needed.
- Participate in learning activities with assigned organizations and support their activity projects
- Document interactions with organizations to facilitate cross learning and understanding of additional TA needs
- Actively participate in NCACH project team and consultant learning group
- Establish and maintain a supportive role with NCACH partners and management, assigned organizations and associated staff and teams, and other stakeholders
- Share regular updates on events, activities and accomplishments for internal and external audiences
- Identify training, tools, and material deficiencies within NCACH programs and services and develop and/or recommend improvements
- The cadence of travel will vary depending on needs of partner organizations, and given the availability of virtual face-to-face technology tools. However, this position should expect to spend a significant amount of time out of the office, travelling and meeting with providers across our large and expansive region
TO APPLY OR FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Submit a cover letter, resume, and CDHD Application for Employment (available at https://cdhd.wa.gov/careers/) via email or hard copy to:
John Schapman, NCACH Deputy Director
Chelan-Douglas Health District
200 Valley Mall Parkway
East Wenatchee, Washington 98802
North Central Accountable Community of Health is an equal opportunity employer.